Lindsey Holy School of Yoga
200 Hour Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School
I’m excited to announce my certification with Yoga Alliance as a 200 Hour Registered Yoga School. This accreditation has taken many years of hard work, practice and study to achieve! I will now be offering destination Teacher Trainings. Interested in learning more? Please contact me for information and booking requests.
Costa Rica Yoga Destination Teacher Training | YTT 200
Lead Trainers, Lindsey Holy & Lauren Padula
February 2019 | Finca Camino Nuevo, CR
Join Lindsey, E-RYT500 and Lauren Padula E-RYT200, DPT for an incredible once and a lifetime 21 day Yoga Teacher Training in Costa Rica.
Hugged by the Monteverde Reserve, the warm days, cool nights and rainbow-generating mist invites you to nestle into the amazing nature and wildlife that surrounds us.
Building on the pillars of peace, truth, equality and love, Finca Camino Nuevo offers a supportive, safe place for retreat participants to achieve their unique healing goals.
Using local, organic vegetables, fresh tropical fruits, farm fresh eggs and locally produced dairy products, we provide Farm to Table vegetarian and vegan meals for your body and soul.
Rooms with mountain to sea views, a spacious dining area, a yoga shala, firepit and sweat lodge, a magical maloca for meditation, and winding forest trails all await you!
This 21 day intensive will dive you deep into the study and art of yoga with beautiful surroundings and beautiful people. For more information, or to start your payment plan please click here.
Ashland Yoga Center | AHY 200
Hour Teacher Training
September 1-16th, 2018
For those ready to embrace their potential in practice and teaching, this training will give you:
- Deeper knowledge of anatomy and physiology and how its functioning is influenced by to tools and techniques of yoga
- Gain a clear grasp on yoga philosophy and psychology with a special focus on health and healing
- Understand the sister science of Yoga, Ayurveda
- Gain tools to create intelligent and effective sequences for small groups and public classes
- Build skills to evaluate the specific needs of an individual and design a program to meet those needs
- Broaden views of the Yoga Sciences
- Delve into yoga therapy research and awareness. Understand how to combine yoga therapy with conventional medical treatments to integrate and overcome common health challenges such as cardiovascular disease, immune system disorders, cancer, respiratory conditions, depression and anxiety.
- Understand what it means to establish and develop a private and public yoga practice and become professional in this field
- Gain depth and understanding of meditation practices and study
Please visit www.ashlandyogacenter.com for pricing and more information.
Lindsey Holy School of Yoga | 200 Hour
Private Teacher Training
February 27th-March 27th
Join me on the beautiful island of Nassau for a Yoga Alliance certified 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training. We will be studying the applications of teaching including, Yoga Lifestyle and Theory, Teaching Methodology, Training + Practice, Anatomy and Practicum. All participants will be eligible to receive their 200 Hour RYT certification via Yoga Alliance upon completion of the course.
For details, please contact me directly.
Ashland Hot Yoga 200 Hour Teacher Training
CEU Module | The Art of Sequencing
March 4-5th, 2017
Spend two days studying the Art of Sequencing with me at Ashland Hot Yoga. Go in depth on how to structure a class seamlessly and intelligently.
- This module can be used towards continuing education credits for all Yoga Alliance registered teachers (YACEP)
- For more information please go to www.ashlandhotyoga.com
$200 Advanced Registration (ends February 1st), $250 thereafter