Lindsey Holy School of Yoga
200 Hour Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School
I’m excited to announce my certification with Yoga Alliance as a 200 Hour Registered Yoga School. This accreditation has taken many years of hard work, practice and study to achieve! I will now be offering destination Teacher Trainings. Interested in learning more? Please contact me for information and booking requests.
Ashland Yoga Center | AHY 300
Hour Teacher Training
April 20th – December 2nd
For those ready to embrace their potential in practice and teaching, this training will give you:
- Deepen knowledge of anatomy and physiology and how its functioning is influenced by to tools and techniques of yoga
- Gain a clear grasp on yoga philosophy and psychology with a special focus on health and healing
- Understand the sister science of Yoga, Ayurveda
- Gain tools to create intelligent and effective sequences for small groups and public classes
- Build skills to evaluate the specific needs of an individual and design a program to meet those needs
- Broaden views of the Yoga Sciences
- Delve into yoga therapy research and awareness. Understand how to combine yoga therapy with conventional medical treatments to integrate and overcome common health challenges such as cardiovascular disease, immune system disorders, cancer, respiratory conditions, depression and anxiety.
- Understand what it means to establish and develop a private and public yoga practice and become professional in this field
- Gain depth and understanding of meditation practices and study
Training Cost $3850 if paid in full by February 1st
$4100 if paid in full thereafter
Pay in 5 installments: $4200
$700 Deposit to hold your space
$700 by January 1
$700 by February 1
$700 by March 1
$1400 by April 1
Lindsey Holy School of Yoga | 200 Hour
Private Teacher Training
February 27th-March 27th
Join me on the beautiful island of Nassau for a Yoga Alliance certified 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training. We will be studying the applications of teaching including, Yoga Lifestyle and Theory, Teaching Methodology, Training + Practice, Anatomy and Practicum. All participants will be eligible to receive their 200 Hour RYT certification via Yoga Alliance upon completion of the course.
For details, please contact me directly.
Ashland Hot Yoga 200 Hour Teacher Training
CEU Module | The Art of Sequencing
March 4-5th, 2017
Spend two days studying the Art of Sequencing with me at Ashland Hot Yoga. Go in depth on how to structure a class seamlessly and intelligently.
- This module can be used towards continuing education credits for all Yoga Alliance registered teachers (YACEP)
- For more information please go to www.ashlandhotyoga.com
$200 Advanced Registration (ends February 1st), $250 thereafter